I am so excited at the moment as i have just got WIFI again. I know its not that big of a deal to most people, if yours is working properly you don’t really think twice about it. I haven’t had working Wifi for the last 2 months, for someone that is always online, Youtube, Blog, Instagram, Pinterest, it was a struggle! No more going to cafe’s to use 30 minutes of internet or spending lots of money of data! Haha i think this is just turning into an appreciation post for WIFI, haha.
I have never really loved Autumn or appreciated It, however this year, I feel the opposite! Fall/Autumn is my favourite Season. So I thought I would write a list why…
- The colours of the leaves outside. The trees are so beautiful with all the oranges, reds and yellows. Outside my bedroom window is this huge tree with yellow leaves, below is the old pool (which is now a pond, with 5 goldfish!) the ground and top layer of thewater is covered with leaves, its amazing to look at every morning. I am so grateful for nature.
- The Temperature.It has gotten a lot colder in the last few days, more like winter temperatures, but i don’t mind. I love cold winter nights when the sun is just going down! I love snuggling in blankets in the warmth of the living room, or just lying in bed watching Movies, basically being lazy haha!
- The Fashion. I love Fall/Winter Style. Wearing jeans, with cute oversized sweaters, boots, knee high socks, beanies! Also the not so fashionable but comfy clothes, such as sweatpants, leggings, hoodies, ugg boots and fluffy socks!
- Get to drink more tea! I love drinking tea, and the colder weather makes me drink more of it. Theres nothing like being cozy inside, with comfy clothes and sipping a cup of tea.
- Photography. My sister Jaz and I Love taking pictures, and i love it especially in Fall Time, taking photos amongst the colourful leaves is so fun.
Thanks for Reading xx